Amor ate a morte ... (englisch)

I smell the sweat on your skin ...you make me so hot ,that i want to lick your ass even if you shit ...Damn ,I`m in love ,you won and you know it !

I see -your beautiful big eyes ...I lick -your hot sweat ...I like -your spit in my mouth ...I feel -my cock in your tight wet pussy ...piccinia negrinia ,you are my goodess ,trust me ,i want your ass forever ...

Damn cunt , I`m the thief who steals your heart ,but you steal mine ...Love until death ,but I shouldn`t be the first ...I`'m the dog with the cock ,you`re the dog with the pussy ...

Shit ,I`m in love and I think she knows that very well ...my cock cry`s yes and my brain say I`m lost ...

After "Boceta" got tired ,I get up and go down the street - at the next corner I`m locking for a fat bitch who fucks for 5 reais ...

Hard ,dirty ,brutal ,no cumshot  -and above all fast ...I fuck the shit out of her asshole ...Damn ,already at "Hola" I longed for my sweet wife ...

I go back to the apartment ,10 seconds and I lay`n naked in bed - nothing is better than her smell and her kisses when she wakes up ...love so big that it hurts ...

"Cristianibaby ,you are the whole world to me ...si ,piccinia negrinia ,not only the world alone ,but also the stars ,the sun ,the sky and the moon ...you know exactly ...you and me that is love... si ,babe ,Amor ate a morte..."

"Eddy ,no lie ,where have you been ? You ,your cock doesn`t taste like my pussy"
"Babygirl ,I`m the happiest man in world ...if I feel your lips on my cock I`m saved ...!"

"My brancomens ,totally insane ...Eddy ,you must have had a lot of cold beer" ...

******

Eddy Nova ,Nova Iguazu ,2000 * (Orginal: portugese -brasil ,deutsch),(Übersetzung via google translate:englisch ,französisch ,spanisch)



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Amor ate a morte ....(deutsch)

FUNNY TIME